Hail Mary Michelada
You’re down to the wire. Time is running out, and you need an easy cocktail to pass out at your next tailgate or superbowl party… The Hail Mary will save the day!
Our award-winning original mix dazzles in this classic version of a Michelada cocktail. Our yellow tomatoes lend a lighter and more refreshing taste to the standard red tomato mixes – making this blend perfect to pair with an all-American lager. This drink will have your guests cheering for more!
Makes 4 Servings:
- ½ bottle of Natural Blonde Golden Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 cans of your favorite beer (we suggest Coors, Yuengling, Dortmunder)
- 1 lime, zested and cut in half
- 1 tin of Salty Blonde salt rimmer
- Refrigerate your jar of Natural Blonde Golden Bloody Mary mix.
- Take half of the lime, and run it along the edge of four glasses.
- In a small dish, mix 3 tablespoons of the Salty Blonde salt rimmer with the lime zest.
- Dip the rim of each glass into the lime salt. Be sure to give the glass an extra swirl to make sure the salt rimmer is evenly coated on the glass. Put the glasses aside for a few minutes to let the salt rimmer set.
- Fill your glass with ice until it is two-thirds (⅔) full.
- Pour half of a bottle of beer into each glass.
- Grab your Natural Blonde Golden Bloody Mary mix, and give the bottle a good shake.
- Fill the remainder of the glass with the Natural Blonde mix, and give it a stir.
- Kick up your feet, share, and enjoy!